Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bungalow Valentine's Day CD



Check Out Our New Mix Cd for Valentine's Day available next week! Only 5$
DJ Smash Adams

Be with you-David Banner ft. Ludacris and Marsha Ambrosius
I do- Young jeezy ft Jay-Z and Andre 3000
Can't stop now _Major Lazer ft. Mr. Vegas and Jovie Rockwell
Amazing- Pinchers
Sure Thing (smash edit) - Miguel
I Know What You Like- Nique ft Mr Music
Songs for women- Frank Ocean

Dj Verb X

All We Do-Young Jeezy
Flex-Mad Cobra
Pussy,Money,Weed-Lil Wayne
Motivation-Kelly Rowland ft Lil Wayne
I do Need You-Bell Biv Devoe
Fire and Desire-Rick James ft Teena Marie
Mind Sex-Dead Prez
Left Right-D'Angelo
Freak Like Me-Adina Howard

Dj Defiant

J.Cole ft. Drake - In the Morning
Keith Sweat- Make it Last Forever
Ghostface ft. Reakwon & Cappadonna - Camay
Carl Thomas- I Wish
Otis Redding- I've Been Loving You To Long
Marvin Gaye- Sexual Healing
Barry White- Secret Garden

No comments:

One Love Radio

One Love Radio
Bungalow Sound Systems